Daftar Isi

Cara Membuat Buku Tamu Melayang

Pada postingan kali ini saya akan membahas tentang cara membuat buku tamu melayang.
1. Masuk ke akun blogger anda
2. Pilih Rancangan
3.Pilih tambah HTML/JavaScript
4.Masukkan kode di bawah ini.
<style type="text/css">
#gb{
position:fixed;
top:50px;
z-index:+1000;
}
* html #gb{position:relative;}

.gbtab{
height:100px;
width:30px;
float:left;
cursor:pointer;
background:url('http://lh4.ggpht.com/_jn57XA2jLxY/SmCHl1YEsxI/AAAAAAAAAXQ/HshHClEVcvY/tabs.png') no-repeat;
}
.gbcontent{
float:left;
border:2px solid #A5BD51;
background:#F5F5F5;
padding:10px;
}
</style>

<script type="text/javascript">
function showHideGB(){
var gb = document.getElementById("gb");
var w = gb.offsetWidth;
gb.opened ? moveGB(0, 30-w) : moveGB(20-w, 0);
gb.opened = !gb.opened;
}
function moveGB(x0, xf){
var gb = document.getElementById("gb");
var dx = Math.abs(x0-xf) > 10 ? 5 : 1;
var dir = xf>x0 ? 1 : -1;
var x = x0 + dx * dir;
gb.style.right = x.toString() + "px";
if(x0!=xf){setTimeout("moveGB("+x+", "+xf+")", 10);}
}
</script>

<div id="gb">

<div class="gbtab" onclick="showHideGB()"> </div>

<div class="gbcontent">

<!-- Begin ShoutMix - http://www.shoutmix.com --><iframe title="wp87" src="http://www.shoutmix.com/?wp87" width="100%" height="460" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto"><a href="http://www.shoutmix.com/?wp87">View shoutbox</a></iframe><br /><a href="http://www.shoutmix.com" title="Get your own free shoutbox chat widget at ShoutMix!">ShoutMix chat widget</a><br /><!-- End ShoutMix -->

<div style="text-align:right">
|<a href="javascript:showHideGB()">
[tutup]
</a>
</div>

</div>



<script type="text/javascript">
var gb = document.getElementById("gb");
gb.style.right = (30-gb.offsetWidth).toString() + "px";
</script></div>
5. Selesai

NB: Ganti warna biru dengan script yang anda peroleh setelah melakukan regristrasi di shoutmix
Artikel Terkait


Dengan memasukan alamat email dibawah ini, berarti anda akan dapat kiriman artikel terbaru dari Learning.com di inbox anda:


10 komentar:

  1. simple tapi gak ada contohnya

    BalasHapus
  2. Can I simply just say what a relief to uncover someone that
    really knows what they're discussing on the net. You actually understand how to bring a problem to light and make it important. A lot more people need to read this and understand this side of your story. I can't believe you are
    not more popular given that you definitely have the gift.


    Take a look at my blog post ... Nike Air Max

    BalasHapus
  3. Hello! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha
    plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty finding one?
    Thanks a lot!

    My web blog - Clicking Here

    BalasHapus
  4. Can I just say what a relief to discover somebody who truly knows what they are discussing on the web.
    You definitely understand how to bring a problem to light and
    make it important. More people need to look at
    this and understand this side of your story.
    I was surprised that you aren't more popular since you most certainly have the gift.

    Also visit my website: socialcirclessite.com

    BalasHapus
  5. I don't know whether it's just me or if everyone else experiencing problems with your blog.
    It appears as though some of the text on your content are running off the screen.
    Can somebody else please provide feedback and let me know
    if this is happening to them as well? This may be a problem with my web browser
    because I've had this happen previously. Kudos

    my website - Michael Kors

    BalasHapus
  6. I visit daily a few web pages and blogs to read articles, except this webpage offers feature based writing.


    Here is my page Air Max

    BalasHapus
  7. I visited multiple sites however the audio feature for audio
    songs existing at this website is in fact fabulous.

    Here is my web site :: Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher [beyonddelay.com]

    BalasHapus
  8. Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Thanks,
    However I am going through problems with your RSS. I don't know the reason why I am unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone else getting identical RSS problems? Anybody who knows the answer will you kindly respond? Thanx!!

    Stop by my weblog ... Chaussures Foot

    BalasHapus
  9. I read this piece of writing completely on the topic of the difference of most up-to-date and previous technologies, it's awesome article.

    Here is my web blog :: Wholesale Jerseys

    BalasHapus
  10. Hello there, You have done a fantastic job.
    I will definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends.
    I am confident they will be benefited from this site.



    Here is my page: Air Jordan

    BalasHapus